Do I use load data for lead or jacketed bullets?
- Any reloading data for cast lead bullets will work for precision bullets.
Recommended Reloading Resources
What reloading equipment do you recommend?
- We strongly recommend Dillon Precision reloading equipment.
Seating & Crimping Tips
- Do not seat and crimp in the same die.
- Use a separate taper crimp die.
Do you ever recommend using a roll crimp?
- No. You should never use a roll crimp or Lee Factory Taper Crimp Die. The roll crimp will cut through the coating. You should use a factory taper crimp die.
How much should I bell the case mouth?
- Make sure to have enough bell in the case so you don’t shave off the coating during the seating process.